1. What is the 5 number summary from the following set of data? -8, -2, 0, 1, 5, 8, 11
2. What does a correlation coefficient (r) of -.85 indicate about the direction and strength of a linear relationship between two variables?
3. You are conducting a survey at your school, and randomly determine to survey every 10th student that walks into the cafeteria. What type of sampling method did you use?
4. Solve for x: 7x2 + 3x - 4 = 0
5. Solve the linear system of equations: -2x + 3y = 2
-4x - y = -24
6. Solve for the center and radius of the circle: x2 + y2 - 8x + 10y + 5 = 0
Email your completed quiz to email@example.com to unlock your Summer of Math Sophia badge.
Source: Rachel Bedo
A bond analyst is analyzing the interest rates for equivalent municipal bonds issued in different states. At a = 0.05, is there enough evidence to conclude that there is a difference in the interest rates paid by the two states.
State A State B
Sample 60 70
Mean interest rate % 3.6 3.5
Population variance 0.03 0.03
Answer choices; No. test value 1.08 is inside critical region
Yes test value 3.28 is outside critical region
No. test value 0.01 is inside the critical region
The approach that is used for analyzing decision trees is called
Question 13 options:
expected monetary value
what is the formula of quadratic function?
person A assembled the bike within 8 hours and person B work it in 6 hours..if they will work together how long they can finish the job???
Sophia's online courses not only save you money, but credits are also eligible for transfer to over 2,000 colleges and universities.*