Even as business educators we will lean heavily on the traditional research paper to assess our student's writing. In order to strengthen our students' career readiness it's important to combine research skills with business writing skills. Writing across the curriculum can take on a whole new meaning for us as business instructors. Expand the development of these skills outside of "Professional Communication" or "Business Writing" classes.
In this playlist you will find:
* Industry approach to writing across the curriculum
* Using summary to develop early business writing skills
* Business writing basics
* Proposal writing basics
* Making a case for your idea
* Critical thinking protocol
To be added soon:
* Suggested topics allowing students to research and explore areas which future employers expect
graduates to have knowledge.
* Each idea modified for the level of critical thinking that matches the students' educational stage --
freshman, sophmore, junior, senior