1. I can form a testable hypothesis following the scientific method by researching concepts, laws, or theories.
2. I can create a procedure using independent, dependent, and constant variables.
3. I can summarize data and observations to write a conclusion.
4. I will learn and strictly follow the Science Safety Lab Rules.
5. I will accurately read volumes by reading the bottom of the meniscus of liquid.
6. I will measure substances by estimating one decimal place beyond the calibration of the instrument.
7. I will use SI units (derived and physical quantities) and convert between units.
8. I will understand the reliability of reading instruments.
9. I will know how to find the correct number significant figures in measurements.
10. I can express the answers to calculations with the correct number of significant figures.
9C.188.8.131.52 Use significant figures and an understanding of accuracy and precision in scientific measurements to determine and express the uncertainty of a result.