1. THE FBI AND APPLE HAD A DISPUTE RELATED TO UNLOCKING CELL PHONES WHICH ARE ENCRYPTED TO PROTECT USERS’ DATA AND PRIVACY.
1. The FBI and Apple had a dispute related to unlocking cell phones which are encrypted to protect users’ data and privacy. Summarize the key aspects of the dispute and select and argue one position (Apple or the FBI). Also, think of a possible "middle ground" solution that would have at least pacified both parties involved.
2. Describe the role of cybersecurity within the emerging "Internet of Things" environment. Describe privacy concerns associated with the emerging technology and how cybersecurity will address them.
3. What were the security issues surrounding the initial implementation of Healthcare.gov? What additional measures would you suggest in order to address the continued attacks on that website?
4. Hospitals, school districts, and even churches have succumbed to the demands of ransomware hackers. Thoroughly describe ransomware and ways to prevent it. Also, discuss practical measures to be taken by a victim when immediately learning of the attack and include your rationale for your measures.