1) The mean and standard error for the proportion of countries with low risk are:
2) If the Economic Freedom scale is constructed in such a way that the population mean and standard deviation are 50 and 15 respectively, based on the sample data, the 90% lower confidence level if the sample mean is?
3) The 95% confidence interval estimate for the sample means of the variable "Unemp" is:
4) The 90% confidence interval for the proportion of countries with High risk rating is:
5) The proportion of females in the population of the various countries was not collected for this sample and is unknown. What would be a conservative estimate of the margin of error at a 95% confidence level for a sample of this size?
6) Based on surveys conducted in previous years, it is known that the standard deviation of the measure of happiness is 1.00. What sample size for any country would be necessary in order to measure the mean happiness with a margin of error of 0.1 at a 90% confidence level?