1. Define a structure and identify its parts providing a syntax example.
2. How is a structure initialized and accessed. Please provide a syntax example.
3. Define the keyword typedef and explain how it can be used?
4. What is a union and how can it be used?
5. Explain and provide an example of a bitwise operator.
Open your Visual Studio 2015 XenDesktop image, create a new project, and type the coding segments down below into the source file. Run the program(s) (Debug > Start without debugging).
1. Execute the following code and identify the errors in the program. Debug the program and provide the correct version of the code.