or email us at:
ACC 291 FINAL EXAM SOLUTION 30 MCQS
1) Hahn Company uses the percentage of sales method for recording bad debts expense. For the year, cash sales are $300,000 and credit sales are $1,200,000. Management estimates that 1% is the sales percentage to use. acc 291 final exam. What adjusting entry will Hahn Company make to record the bad debts expense?
2) Using the percentage of receivables method for recording bad debts expense, estimated uncollectible accounts are $15,000. acc 291 final exam. If the balance of the Allowance for Doubtful Accounts is $3,000 credit before adjustment, what is the amount of bad debts expense for that period?
3) Intangible assets
4) Intangible assets are the rights and privileges that result from ownership of long-lived assets that
5) The book value of an asset is equal to the
6) Gains on an exchange of plant assets that has commercial substance are
7) Ordinary repairs are expenditures to maintain the operating efficiency of a plant asset and are referred to as
8) Costs incurred to increase the operating efficiency or useful life of a plant asset are referred to as
9) When an interest-bearing note matures, the balance in the Notes Payable account is
10) The interest charged on a $200,000 note payable, at a rate of 6%, on a 2-month note would be
11) If a corporation issued $3,000,000 in bonds which pay 10% annual interest, what is the annual net cash cost of this borrowing if the income tax rate is 30%?
12) Hilton Company issued a four-year interest-bearing note payable for $300,000 on January 1, 2011. acc 291 final exam. Each January the company is required to pay $75,000 on the note. How will this note be reported on the December 31, 2012 balance sheet?