or email us at:
ACC 303 WEEK 3 QUIZ 2
ACC 303 Week 3 Quiz 2
All Questions Included.
1. The conceptual framework for accounting has been discovered through empirical research.
2. A conceptual framework is a coherent system of interrelated objectives and fundamentals that can lead to consistent standards.
3. The first level of the conceptual framework identifies the recognition and measurement concepts used in establishing accounting standards.
4. The IASB has issued a conceptual framework that is broadly consistent with that of theUnited States.
5. Although the FASB intends to develop a conceptual framework, no Statements of Financial Accounting Concepts have been issued to date.
6. Decision usefulness is the underlying theme of the conceptual framework.
7. Users of financial statements are assumed to have no knowledge of business and financial accounting matters by financial statement preparers.
8. Relevance and reliability are the two primary qualities that make accounting information useful for decision making.
9. The idea of consistency does not mean that companies cannot switch from one accounting method to another.