1. The § 222 deduction for tuition and related expenses is available:
2. A worker may prefer to be classified as an employee (rather than an independent contractor) for which of the following reasons:
3. Aaron is a self-employed practical nurse who works out of his home. He provides nursing care for disabled persons living in their residences. During the day he drives his car as follows
4. Jordan performs services for Ryan. Which of the following factors indicate that Jordan is an independent contractor, rather than an employee?
5. Aiden performs services for Lucas. Which of the following factors indicate that Aiden is an employee, rather than an independent contractor?
6. Paul, a calendar year married taxpayer, files a joint return for 2013. Information for 2013 includes the following:
State income taxes
State sales tax
Real estate taxes
Gambling losses (gambling gains were $12,000)