1. (TCO A) The following term is not generally used to refer to white collar crime:
2. (TCO A) Occupational crime offenders are:
3. (TCO B) Investigative journalism is likely to be:
4. (TCO B) Which of the following would be least likely to accuse a company of willful misconduct or gross negligence?
5. (TCO B) Historically, the least typical response to whistleblowers has been _ _ _
6. (TCO C) According to the text. in recent years Halliburton has been accused of all but one of the following activities:
7. (TCO C) V\lhich of the following is 1101 true of the corporate response to the problem of pollution?
8. (TCO C) A combination of centrally-owned fim1s operating in different fields is known as a(n):
9. (TCO D) The "power of attorney.. granted to lawyers:
10. (T CO D) The text identifies _ _ as the clearest example of student white collar crime.
11. (TCO D) Which problem is not listed in the text as being committed in auto repair shops?
12. (TCO 0) Which actor was sentenced to three years in prison in 2008 after being convicted of three misdemeanor charges of failing to file income lax fom1s?
13. (TCO D) The two major types of legal crime are:
14. (TCO D) The most appropriate term for theft through misrepresentation is _
15. (TCO D) Mars' stud;< identified="" _="" _="" _="" as="" an="" especially="" important="" factor="" in="" work-related="" theft="">
16. (TCO D} Plagiarism is best defined as:
17. TCO E) In tem1s of character, as well as personality. those who refrain from engaging in white collar crime are most like!;' to be _ .
18. TCO E) Involvement with white collar crime is most likely· to be associated with _ .
19. (TCO E) When we focus on individual or organizational motivations, we are primarily concemed with which of the following factors?
20. (TCO E) Which of the following statements made about white collar crime from the perspective of labeling theory is true?
1. (TCO D) a) Name and describe the major categories of occupational fraud. b) Which calegory is the most common?
2. (TCO D) Name and define the three characteristics idenlified by Dr. Donald Cressei which are common to embezzlers
Enter quantity:In stock