Find out the category of the colours:-
Its a form of drawing that is drawn by using rice flour/chalk/chalk powder/white rock powder often using naturally/synthetically coloured powders.
More complex Kolams are drawn and colours are often added during holiday occasions and special events.
Try those ideas, with a twist of "Analytical Cubism".
Sample: Mask Making with Clay.
Ideas to creating unique, beautiful & luxury Handmade Masked.
Made some studies....
African masks are usually shaped after a human face or some animal's muzzle, albeit rendered in a sometimes highly abstract form. The inherent lack of realism in African masks.
* Picasso's African Period lasted from 1907 to 1909. This period, which followed his Blue Period and Rose Period, was also called the Negro Period or Black Period.
1. Record, research and investigate the Origin of the Mask.
2. First hand observation on different type of mask from wide range of culture/ religion/ tribal.
3. Annotation and detail drawing (several mask)
Fang people of Gabbon for magic ceremonies.
* Watch the video link for more info.