After answering the last question, Jason said thank you and the interview was over. Briefly describe one or more techniques that Jason could have used to improve the conclusion of his interview.
Critique interview techniques.
Be sure to answer each question, save all of your work in this template, and submit it in Blackboard for grading.
1. After answering the last question, Jason said thank you and the interview was over. Briefly describe one or more techniques that Jason could have used to improve the conclusion of his interview. Your response should be at least 75 words.
2. Danielle was interviewing for a position, and the interviewer asked for her salary requirements. As Danielle was not expecting to hear that question, she mumbled for a minute before eventually saying $40,000.00, which is low for someone with her experience. Briefly describe one or more techniques that Danielle could have used to improve her response to the salary-expectations question. Also, how does a response to the salary expectations impact salary negotiations? Your response should be at least 75 words.
3. Tanya was in an interview, and she was shocked to discover how one of the organization's core services involves performing tasks that directly conflict with Tanya's beliefs and principles. After discovering this information during the interview, Tanya immediately realized that she could not work for this organization. To prevent wasting time with an unnecessary interview, what type of interview-preparation technique could Tanya have used? What are the advantages of using techniques to prepare for an interview? Your response should be at least 50 words.
4. While in an interview, Tom was asked to describe his professional experience with his current and previous employers. During his descriptions, Tom occasionally included a few negative comments about his current and previous employers. How can negative comments impact a job interview? Your response should be at least 50 words.
5. According to the textbook, there is a right and wrong way to respond to yes-or-no questions during an interview. During an interview, how would you respond to the following question: Have you ever worked for a company that generates revenue through e-commerce? Your response should be at least 50 words.
6. This question involves closing an interview. Near or at the end of an interview, you may be asked if you have any questions. Not responding may imply you are not interested, and a probing question about the company may imply you did not research the company. For this essay, respond to the importance of closing the interview on a positive note and share an example of a closing interview statement (your personal commercial). Your response must be at least 250 words in length.