Answer following four questions about Wells Fargo Bank in order. There is no need to repeat the question text. All answers should be about half page so basically 2 and half page is good enough in total. You can read on internet about wells Fargo bank. Just make sure to not copy paste any text as that will cut the points. I have also attached the chapter if you need to know about little things like life cycle stage etc. Make sure to answer it thoroughly.
1. Offering. Describe your product or service offering as it is currently n terms of features and benefits, price and the total cost of ownership as discussed in the week's readings. Is it more product dominant or service dominant. What are the tangible and intangible aspects?
2. Type of consumer offering. Based on the four categories of type of offerings discussed in course content, describe in which category your product or service offering belongs. Based on your new target market, would that category of the offering change and if so, how? How would it change marketing strategy?
3. Product line extensions or new product development. Should the current product or service be modified to more fully meet the needs of your new target market? Would the changes constitute a new product line, a product line extension or a new product? If no product changes are needed, how does the same product or service meet the need of your target market differently than current customers? Would the product line extension or new product allow the offering to occupy uncontested space in the perceptual map for the target market as covered in Week 4?
4. Product lifecycle. In which stage of the product lifecycle is your product or service offering now? Would the changes described in number 3 above change the lifecycle stage and if so how? What would this mean to the lifecycle marketing strategy?
• Prepare as a word processed document (such as Microsoft Word).
• Your assignment should be the equivalent of two pages of double-spaced text, approximately 1/2 page for each of the four questions.
• Be sure your name, writing assignment number, and the name of your product or service and new target market are on the first page of your writing assignment.
Use a simple 12-point font such as Times New Roman. .
• bibliography. APA style