1. Watch the videos on How the Universe Works.
2. Take notes about the questions to ponder on your NOTE page.
3. Write a summary about what you learned (minimum 5 sentences) in the Google Form provided at the end of this playlist.
1. What tools do astronomers use to gather data about the origin of the universe?
2. How do scientists speculate the universe was different from what it is today?
3. What are some of the pieces of evidence astronomers have collected to support their theory of the origin of the universe?
4. What are some of the hurdles that scientists have in understanding the origin of the universe?
5. What is the importance of studying the origin of the universe?
Take notes about the information you learn from the videos you watch using this note page.
Students will watch the video and answer some questions about this segment: Looking in to the Past
How the universe formed.