BAM/421 Unit 4 Examination Answers
Copy and Pate below link into your Browser to buy tutorial
BAM 421 Unit 4 Examination Answers
1. The aggregate plan gets input or feedback from which of the following areas?
3. finance, marketing and human resources
4. the master production schedule
5. procurement, production and general management
6. All of the above.
2. Which portion of the master production schedule is normally fixed, frozen or firm?
3. the entire schedule
4. only the aggregate schedule
5. only the middle of the schedule
6. only the near-term portion
7. only the far-term portion
3. In continuous (stock-to-forecast) operations, the master production schedule is usually expressed in terms of _______________.
4. end items
7. customer orders
8. warehouse orders
4. In job shop (make-to-order) operations, the master production schedule is usually expressed in
1. end items
4. customer orders
5. warehouse orders