Creating a new folder in Window 7 isn't hard. You will be able to be more organized and have smaller list of files.
1. Open the folder window.
2; Choose where you would like to add a new folder: Documents, Pictures, Music etc.
3. Click on New folder in the library tools or do right click on the mouse, then click New, and click Folder. The new folder will appear in your list with the highlighted name.
4. Click inside of the blank area of the box and type the name that you need.
Now you have a new folder where you can Save your documents. Documents could be any from Microsoft Office. Let's take this example from Microsoft Word. I recommend you save your document before you finish your work because this action prevent losing all the work that has been done.
1. Click on File button.
2. Click on Save As.
3. Double click on the folder where do you go to save the document.
4. On the File Name box, type the name of the document.
5. And Click on Save button.
Saving documents is easier and less steps than Save As. With this action you will save changes made to a document previously saved, before close the document, you have two options:
1. Click on the Save button in the Quick Access Toolbar
2. Or Click on File button, and
3. Click on Save button.
After that, all your changes that you made in your document will be saved.