or email us at:
BIS 220 FINAL EXAM SOLUTION 30 MCQS
1) Two information systems that support the entire organization are BIS 220 final exam question
2) _______ is the direct use of information systems by employees in their work
3) ______ attempt to duplicate the work of human experts by applying reasoning capabilities
4) ______ issues involve who may obtain information and how much they should pay for this information Bis 220 final exam
5) _____ issues involve collecting, storing, and disseminating information about individuals.
6) Your company’s computers have been taken over by an attacker and used to attack another organization’s information systems. Your problem is which of the following?
7) You are the only person in your office to upgrade to Microsoft® Word 2010. Before you share documents with coworkers, you should do which of the following? BIS 220 Final Exam
8) Which of the following is detected by the contextual spelling checker? bis 220 final exam
9) If your cursor is near the bottom of a page and you want to display the next paragraph you type at the top of a new page, you should use which of the following?
10) Your ______ is the collection of traceable data that is captured when you use various information technologies such as credit cards or the Internet
11) No alphabetic characters in a social security number field is an example of
12) In a database, the primary key field is used to
13) Search engines and metasearch engines are examples of which network application?
14) ______ portals coordinate content within relatively narrow organizational and partners’ communities
15) Workflow, groupware, and telepresence systems are examples of which network application?
16) Which type of e-commerce does an organization provide information and services to its workers? BIS 220 Final Exam
17) _______ auctions are the most common auction model for large purchases.
18) ______ collect data from many points over an extended space.
19) Which type of satellite has the largest footprint?
20) Which of the following is the most appropriate wireless networking standard f