1. (TCO 1) Databases create business value by
2. (TCO 1) What Microsoft Access feature would give a United Parcel Service (UPS) manager the ability to ask questions like “How many UPS tubes were shipped Monday?” and “What was the total revenue generated from UPS Express Box Large in November 2013?”
3. (TCO 1) All of the following are Report Wizard Layout types EXCEPT
4. (TCO 1) Which of the following is a/are question(s) that you should ask before you create an Access report?
5. (TCO 1) A Detail line is used to
6. (TCO 2) A field that uniquely identifies each record in a table is a
7. (TCO 2) SQL is a fourth-generation language that is
8. (TCO 3) Which of the following should be considered when designing a database?
9. (TCO 3) Summarized data in an easy-to-read view is known as a
10. (TCO 3) Which of the following does NOT describe a caption property?
11. (TCO 4) Which function is used to isolate a specific portion of a date such as year, month, or day in a date field?
1. (TCO 5) To edit a form, use
2. (TCO 5) Clicking on the form tool will open a(n)
3. (TCO 6) Which of the following describes a poor design consideration for a form?
4. (TCO 6) After running a query, which view will be shown?
5. (TCO 7) When making vertical data comparisons, you should use the following chart.
6. (TCO 7) Which of the following statements best describes data mining?
7. (TCO 8) A switchboard is a
8. (TCO 9) Open Exclusive means that
9. (TCO 9) All of the following are true when a user creates their own self-signed digital signature EXCEPT
10. (TCO 10) ACCDE files