1. (TCO 1) Which object would you use to enter, delete, or modify data?
2. (TCO 1) Which object would you use to retrieve customers who live in Germany and the United States?
3. (TCO 1) To design a report you should do all of the following EXCEPT
4. (TCO 1) Which of the following is NOT a Report Section?
5. (TCO 1) A Detail line is used to
6. (TCO 2) For the following image, which of the following is TRUE?
7. (TCO 2) A symbol used in ER diagrams for an entity is a
8. (TCO 3) A property that provides a "user friendly" name to a column in Datasheet View is a
9. (TCO 3) Summarized data in an easy-to-read view is known as a
10. (TCO 3) Which of the following is NOT true of a property?
11. (TCO 4) Which of the following does NOT describe the following one-to-one relationship?
1. (TCO 5) Which form type displays records in a tabular format similar to a Datasheet view but has more editing options such as adding
2. (TCO 5) A calculated control
3. (TCO 6) Which of the following is a term used to describe the names of controls, fields, or properties?
4. (TCO 6) Data aggregates
5. (TCO 7) When making vertical data comparisons, you should use the following chart
6. (TCO 7) Discrete data
7. (TCO 8) A switchboard is a
8. (TCO 9) To secure an Access database, all of the following should be done EXCEPT
9. (TCO 9) All of the following describe a certification authority EXCEPT
10. (TCO 10) Which of the following file format types removes all VBA code from the database and prohibits users from making changes to forms and reports?