BMGT-364 Assignment 3: Applying the P-O-L-C
Copy and Pate below link into your Browser to buy tutorial
BMGT 364 Assignment 3: Applying the P-O-L-C
The third assignment, a consultancy report, provides students with the ability to demonstrate that they have mastered the course content and can apply theories, concepts and ideas learned throughout the course to a situation that emulates a real world situation. Students will read the case study that focuses on the four functions of management: planning, organizing, leading and controlling (P-O-L-C) and respond to the required elements of the assignment.
Writing reports in business is commonplace so writing a consultancy report provides students the opportunity to demonstrate a skill that employers are looking for from an employee.
Outcome Met by Completing This Assignment:
· integrate management theories and principles into management practices
· employ effective planning processes to develop strategies, goals, and objectives in order to enhance performance and sustainability
· organize human, physical, and financial resources for the effective and efficient attainment of organizational goals
· demonstrate leadership skills by communicating a shared vision, motivating and empowering others, and creating a culture of ethical decision-making and innovation
· develop measures and assess outcomes against plans and standards to improve organizational effectiveness
· identify the essential characteristics of decision making and indicate the range and types of decisions a manager makes