BMGT-464 Assignment 1: Individual Level of Analysis
Copy and Pate below link into your Browser to buy tutorial
BMGT 464 Assignment 1: Individual Level of Analysis
Assignment 1: Individual Level of Analysis – Case Study Analysis
Due: January 31, by 11:59 pm
· To recognize and better understand the effect of individual characteristics and behavior (individual level of analysis) on organizational performance and effectiveness.
Related to the following course objective:
· Maximize individual contributions to the organization based on an understanding of individual behavior
Three to four-page paper, in addition to a cover page containing your name, the course name, the date, and the professor’s name, and bibliography.
Introduction to Assignment
For this assignment, you will read and analyze Case Study 1: Reach for the Stars—Developing Salespeople, Achieving Organizational Success. The case describes information and key observations concerning manager and worker behavior. You will identify and—to evidence critical thinking skills—analyze the critical incidents (problems, situations, issues, and consequences) in the case influencing individual and organizational performance and effectiveness, and make appropriate recommendations to improve problems, meet challenges, and take advantage of opportunities. Overall, your analysis should include:
· Identification and explanation of all relevant OB concepts and theories, using examples where appropriate
· Explanation of the specific case characteristics, incidents and/or situations that addresses the concepts or theories
· Analysis of the relevance of identifying and better understanding individual characteristics
· Analysis of pros and cons of key incidents or situations (i.e., what are the drawbacks and/or positives associated with the situation as it related to individual performance and/or organizational productivity and effectiveness?)
· Specific recommendations to address problems, challenges, and opportunities, and a proposed follow-up or evaluation
Read and follow all the Instructions carefully. The paper must clearly demonstrate your ability to understand how and why individual characteristics and behavior influence organizational performance and effectiveness. Demonstrate critical thinking, as described under higher thinking levels in Bloom’s Taxonomy (find through Google). Strive to be original along with applying data, information, and ideas from the required reading and outside research. Use examples and research information to support claims. Use American Psychological Association (APA) format for in-text citations and the reference list. Use the comprehensive outline format described in Instruction 9 to present your research findings, analysis, recommendations, and significant personal learning.