Final Project: (Week Eight)
Required Elements of Final Project:
Write on the following theme:
“The twentieth century leader’s job was about moving goods while the twenty-first century leader is about moving people.”
Provide anexplanation of the difference between the business landscapes of the two centuries as well as the differences between the leadership skills that the landscapes dictate
The discussion of leadership differences should include the idea of how the roles of leader and manager have separated between the centuries and why the new leadership skills (discussed in weeks four through eight) must interface with people centric skills of the leader.
Required Formatting of Final Project:
• This paper should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and five to seven pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
• Title page;
• Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph;
• Use headings;
• Write in the third person;
• Use at least four sources from the course material and four additional sources from your research;
• Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
• Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.