or email us
BUS 599 WEEK 10 PROJECT DELIVERABLE 6 STR
Due Week 10 and worth 80 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: your final business plan and your business plan financials. Note: You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
You have completed all of the necessary sections of your business plan and will now create a final draft. Use any / all feedback you have received to polish your plan to the point that you could confidently show it to investors and potential partners or customers.
Refer to the Outline of a Business Plan, beginning on p. 399 of the course text. Not all businesses will include all of these components in this order, but use the outline as a guide. Specifically your plan will not require the Development, Milestones, and Exit Plan section of the business plan.
Section 1: Business Plan (MS Word or equivalent)
Construct a ten to thirty (1030) page business plan. Note: Twenty (20) pages are sufficient for most businesses.
1. Combine all of the sections stated below and revise your initial business plan draft, which you submitted in Week 8, based on feedback you have received. ?Executive Summary (Project Deliverable 5)?Company Description (Mini Project Deliverable 1)?Industry Analysis and Trends (Project Deliverable 1)?Target Market (Project Deliverable 2)?Competition (Project Deliverable 2)?Strategic Position & Risk Assessment (Project Deliverable 1) Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy (Project Deliverable 2) Operations Plan (Mini Project Deliverable 2)?Technology Plan (Mini Project Deliverable 2)?Management & Organization (Mini Project Deliverable 2) Ethics & Social Responsibility (Project Deliverable 3)?The Financials (Mini Project Deliverable 3)
2. Three (3) sections—the Executive Summary, the Financials, and the Management description— must spark enough interest to convince a reader to continue. Enhance the three (3) mentioned sections to appropriately engage the reader. ?Hints: The financial section of your business plan will be derived from the previously ?completed financial worksheets.
3. Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
1. Cite the resources you have used to complete the exercise. Note: There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
2. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with oneinch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or schoolspecific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the re