or email us
BUS 599 WEEK 6 PROJECT DELIVERABLE 3 STR LATEST
Due in Week 6 and worth 100 points
Read Chapter 14 of the course text: Successful Business Plan. When completing this assignment, refer to the sample social responsibility plan preparation form on pp. 261262 and the sample business plan on pp. 263264.
Write the three to five (35) page ethics and social responsibility section of your business plan, in which you:
1. Describe the ways in which your company is committed to being a good corporate citizen. Hints: Consider the following areas: ?Creating jobs?Following the laws of every jurisdiction in which your company operates Fair and honest treatment of employees?Nondiscrimination of employees and increasing diversity of your work force ?Hints: If your company is designed as a social venture—in which you have a primary purpose of achieving a social or environmental goal—describe what that goal is and what aspects of your company are designed to reach that goal. Provide a rationale for why you have or why you have not chosen this to be a social venture.
2. Discuss how your company’s activities will affect the environment and identify the steps you will take to mitigate any negative impacts. ?Hints: As a beverage company, consider such issues as your choice of packaging, disposal of bottles / packages by consumers, and your use of resources, such as water in areas where water may be scarce.
3. Determine any health issues / claims related to the product you are making, whether negative or positive. Suggest the strategy your company will use to mitigate any negative issues, and to ensure any positive claims are true.
4. Many beverage products have negative health impacts on certain segments of a population (e.g., children, pregnant mothers, etc.). Suggest your company’s plan, through advertising, distribution, and / or other methods, to target and reach only appropriate market segments.
5. Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
1. Cite the resources you have used to complete this exercise. Note: There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
2. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with oneinch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or schoolspecific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
3. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Assess how ethics, corporate social responsibility, and environmental sustainability impact strategy.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management. Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.