BUSN 379 Final Exam
1. (TCO 4) Which of the following is true regarding the evaluation of projects?
2. (TCO 4) Which of the following investment ranking methods does not consider the time value of money?
3. (TCO 3 and 4) You can ensure that an investment is expected to create value for
4. (TCO 3 and 4) What is the net present value of a project with the following cash flows, if the discount rate is 10 percent?
5. (TCO 4) Howard Company is considering a new project that will require an initial cash investment of $575,000. The project will produce no cash flows for the first three years. The projected cash flows for years 4 through 8 are $73,000, $112,000, $124,000, $136,000, and $145,000, respectively. How long will it take the firm to recover its initial investment in this project?
6. (TCO 4) The postponement of a project until conditions are more favor