Click link for download: https://99papers.com/?rid=2511
Chapter: Statistical Reasoning - t-Tests, Two-Way Tables, and NOVA
Homework Assignment: Due Friday, 8/11/2017 by 8:00 pm
This table contains the results of a poll of congressional job approval in numbers of people.
1. Perform a chi-square test of independence using StatCrunch. Paste the results window here.
2. In full sentences, tell me what are the null and alternative hypotheses for this chi-square test of independence? In your statements, be specific to the variables in the poll.
3. What is the value of the chi-square statistic and what is the p-value?
4. Given the values in number 3 above, should you reject or not reject the null hypothesis?
5. Given your decision in number 4 above (based on the information in number 3 above), what is the conclusion of the hypothesis test of independence? Use full sentences and refer to the hypotheses in number 2 above in your explanation.