The objective of this tutorial is to help the student remediate skills needed to be successful in the science classroom at CCSMS.
The student should work through the tutorial and complete all parts. Any written portion of the tutorial should be printed and completed as needed. These assignments must be turned in to Mrs. Withrow in Room 102 by the end of the day on August 18, 2014.
Complete this graphing practice assignment. Print it out, answer the questions and bring to school on August 18, 2014.
Print out and complete the assignment. Bring this completed assignment to school on August 18, 2014.
Print out the assignment and complete. Bring the assignment to school on August 18, 2014.
Read ONE of the experiments from the attached document. On a piece of notebook paper, answer the following questions using complete sentences:
1. What experiment did you read about?
2. What surprised you the most about this experiment?
3. Why did you choose this experiment to read about?
4. How did this experiment change science or what we know
5. If this book was written 100 years from now, what future
experiments or discoveries would be included?