Source: AP Biology. Collegeboard.
1. What are the steps of cellular respiration?
2. What is the difference between anaerobic and aerobic respiration?
3. What is made during each step? glycolysis? citric acid cycle / TCA cycle / krebs cycle? electron transport chain?
4. What is the difference between NADH, FADH2, and ATP?
5. What is the mitochondria and what are the different parts?
6. How efficient is cellular respiration?
7. How is a electrochemical gradient created?
8. What is ATP synthase and what is its role?
9. Trace what glucose and oxygen become and are used up as.
10. How much ATP is made? In which step?
11. How does cellular respiration transfer and convert energy from the sun?