Students will examine the different types and uses of Money.
Students will be able to measure the money supply using a bank T-chart to understand the effect that deposits and loans will have on a banks assets, liabilities and the money supply.
1. What are the different types of money?
2. What purposes does money serve?
3. What is the formula for the money multiplier?
4. What are the different measures that the Federal Reserve uses to increase or decrease the money supply?
5. What is a bank T-chart and how do I read it?