or email us
CIS 375 WEEK 10 TERM PAPER STR LATEST
Term Paper: Students’ Self-Service Website for Mobile Devices
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Disclaimer: This is a hypothetical interaction design example. The university has made no accouchements or commitments to a project of this nature.
In order to provide a convenient self-service solution for students to access personal and course-related material, Strayer University would like develop a mobile Web application that runs on an iPhone, iPad, Droid, Blackberry, and other mobile devices. Students are currently able to use the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and other desktop browsers to perform self-service tasks. The university has asked you to provide a Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) guide that will help with the design and implementation of this service.
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page term paper that can help the university achieve its objective. The paper must address the following topics:
1. Describe the following:
1. The purpose and goals of the mobile self-service.
2. The target audience.
3. The audience needs and wants.
4. The resources that will be required to achieve the desired output.
1. Describe each of the following.
1. The design of the Website for mobile devices.
2. The interfaces that are applicable to the mobile devices.
2. Design each of the following using Microsoft Visio or any open source wireframing or mockup tool. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
1. The http://icampus.strayer.edu home page for a mobile device.
2. The self-service Web page to enroll in your courses using mobile device.
1. Write a proposal to the University including the following:
1. The prototypes that could be created.
2. The type of usability testing to use in determining the design that will provide the best user experience.