or email us
CIS 542 WEEK 10 TERM PAPER STR LATEST
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a written paper and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
You are the Chief Security Officer (CSO) for an e-Commerce company and are concerned about security for your e-Commerce applications. Specifically, your company’s Board of Directors has requested a detailed forward-looking plan with emphasis on securing your Web presence assets. Read the article titled, “Web application security is growing problem for enterprises” located at http://www.infoworld.com/d/security-central/web-application-security-growing-problem-enterprises-843?page=0,0. Also, be sure research at least four (4) other articles concerning the challenges of Web application security.
Section 1: Written Paper
1. Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
2. Summarize the current state of Web application security for your Board of Directors to understand. Determine any common themes that need to be addressed specific to the Web security.
3. Describe the techniques and technologies you would use that you would implement to mitigate these security challenges and explain why you chose these techniques and technologies.
4. Describe the resources you would use for your organization in order to monitor and address Web application security threats.
5. Analyze the internal security procedures and practices you will use to validate the security of your enterprise’s Web applications.
6. Represent your Board recommendations graphically using Visio or Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
7. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.