1. Which of the following is not a virus preventative technique?
2. What is the name of a virus that changes itself when it spreads?
3. Which of the following is a piece of code or software that spreads from system to system by attaching itself to other files?
4. What type of malware attempts to trick victims into purchasing software or providing their credit card numbers?
5. Which of the following best describes what occurs when a lower-level account is cracked in order to obtain increased access?
6. Enumeration can be used to discover all but which of the following types of information?
7. Installing Netcat on a remote system by using an exploit is an example of what type of attack?
8. Which of the following best describes what occurs when a user attempts a connection to a Windows system without the standard username and password being provided?
9. What can an insecure login system provide?
10. Which of these describes a database security problem that occurs when actions of database users are not properly tracked?
11. Changing the content of a Web site with the intent of leaving a distinguishing mark or changing its appearance is __________.
12. Identifying fixes and prevention methods occurs in which of these incident response stages?
13. Which of the following properly describes an IDS system?
14. Which of the following is best suited for environments where critical system-level assets need to be monitored?
15. An incident response team does not respond to which of the following events?
16. In Linux, which of the following is the account that has complete and unrestricted access?
17. Who originally designed and created Linux?
18. Most versions of Linux make their source code available through which of the following methods?
19. Approximately how many distributions of Linux are available in different forms and formats?
20. Which of the following is not a target of Trojans?
21. Which of the following ports does Back Orifice communicate on?
22. Which of the following terms describes a malware program that helps the attacker gain remote access to a system?
23. Which of the following describes valid protection against malware?
24. Which sniffer tool is designed to intercept and reveal passwords?
25. Which of the following is defined in Title 18, Section 2511 of the U.S. Code on electronic crimes?
26. Which of the following attacks generally involves one computer targeting another, seeking to shut it down and deny legitimate use of its services?
27. Which of the following communication methods employs security mechanisms called trusted devices?
28. What capability is provided by inSSIDer?
29. Why is WPA2 superior to WPA?
30. Factors that affect the emanations of a wireless network include all but which one of the following?