Materials / Behavior / Respect
- 3 Ring binder (Prefer 1.5 inch)
- Pencil / eraser
- Red Pen
- Trimen (compass)
- Scientific calculator
Rules / Consequences
All rules listed in the SKHS Handbook must be followed.
Tardiness to class will not be tolerated. If a student is late to class without an excused pass, detention will be assigned for the following day.
- Cell phones, IPods and any other electronic devices must be turned off and put away. If it is out during class the device must be turned in. (It will not be returned until the end of the day.)I
Violation of any rule - Detention will be assigned for the following day.
Refusal to turn over any electronic devices - Office Referral.
- Be on time
- Be prepared
- Be a participant
- Be attentive to teachers
- Be attentive to classmates
- Offer your help
- Turn off cell phones
- Be quiet and attentive to school announcements
- Clean up after yourself
- Conserve resources
- Leave electronics in backpacks, or at home
- Eat and drink in the cafeteria rather than in halls and class
- Have materials out and ready for the start of class
- Check the board, website, for announcements and instructions
- Complete all assignments
- Actively participate in classwork and lessons
- Organize your notebook and other class materials
- Learn from your mistakes (find and understand errors)
- Show work clearly and neatly
- Ask for help, Accept help, Offer help
- Use this website to download guided notes, keep up with assignments, and check reviews for tests and quizzes.
- Get extra help after school.