You will be able to differentiate between uses of the verbs "ser" and "estar". As you watch the videos, be sure to answer the questions in the description box of each video. You may record answers in OneNote or on paper. Estimated time to complete tutorial and related work: 35 minutes.
Based on the video, answer the following questions:
1) What do "ser" & "estar" both mean?
2)What is my "rhyme" for remembering ser vs. estar
3) When is ser used to describe food?
4) When is estar used to describe food?
Based on the video, translate and EXPLAIN the following sentences: 1) El esta feliz. 2) El es feliz.
HOW YOU FEEL AND WHERE YOU ARE, ALWAYS USE THE VERY ESTAR. WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU'RE FROM, ALWAYS USE THE OTHER ONE!!!
1) Conjugate the verbs "ser" and "estar"
2) What is the ACRONYM for the verb "ser" and what does each letter represent?
3) What is the ACRONYM for the verb "estar" and what does each letter represent?