1. (TCO 1) Dynamic memory requires _____ that is not needed for other types of memory
2. (TCO 1) Main memory in virtually all computers contains how many data bits at each address?
3. (TCO 1) In a CPU with a 16-bit program counter, what is the maximum, directly accessible code space?
4. (TCO 2) Which of the following is correct for the “von Neumann” architecture?
5. (TCO 2) Operations performed by the Control Unit include
6. (TCO 2) What direction does data flow on a WRITE bus cycle?
7. (TCO 3) For the CodeWarrior assembler
8. (TCO 3) The “LDAB #$AA” is _____-byte instruction
9. (TCO 3) Which statement about CodeWarrior assembly language is true?
10. (TCO 3) Which of the following is wrong?
1. (TCO 4) What is the value in Accumulator B after the execution of the code below?