1. Find the inverse Laplace transform of:
2. The inverse Laplace transform of 2/(s 2 + 4) is:
3. Given the circuit below, the expression for Vo(s)/Vin(s) is:
4. The inverse Laplace transform of a system with the response given by: H(s) = would be:
5. Frequencies from 0 to in the s plane on the axis, whereis the sampling frequency, correspond to:
6. What x(n) is described by the z domain function X(z) below?
7. Which of the following expressions is a z domain description of the difference equation described below?
y[n] – 3y[n-1] + 5y[n-2] = x[n] + 2x[n-2] – 3x[n-4]
8. For a system described by the following difference equation:
Which expression describes the response, , of h(n) to a unit step function?
9. The following table represents values of the impulse response of a filter, h[n], and the values of an input signal, x[n]. Assume that the input signal starts at n=0; that is, all signal values are zero for n<0. find="" the="" fifth="" output="" sample="" (y[n]="" for="" n="4):">
10. Which of the following difference equations represents an FIR (nonrecursive) filter?
11. Consider the pole-zero plot of a filter as given below. This filter is:
12. The following filter is:
y[n] – 3y[n-1] + 5y[n-2] = x[n] + 2x[n-2] – 3x[n-4] (Filter diff. eq.)
13. From the pole-zero plot given below, the numerator polynomial in the transfer function is which of the following (assume the transfer function polynomials have been put instandard form):
14. Given the transfer function, what type of response does this represent?
15. For a continuous-time second order lowpass system with a and an radians per second, write an s-domain transfer function that describes this system.
16. The system is:
17. For the s-plane plot below, what type of frequency response behavior would be expected?
18. For a Bode approximation of a transfer function H(s) described by:
19. For the s-plane plot below, what type of frequency response behavior would be expected?
20. Consider an FIR filter with the impulse response shown below. Does this filter have a linear phase response?