Your preschool principal is stocking the office with informational material for parents and caregivers. Produce a two-sided brochure to inform parents and caregivers of healthy nutritional habits appropriate for children Birth to Age 5/Pre-K.
Include the following in your eye-catching brochure:
1. An explanation of the importance of good nutrition for young children
2. Consequences of poor nutrition
3. Examples of healthy snacks and meals reflective of a minimum of three different cultures
4. Examples of activities designed to teach children proper nutrition
5. Links to two community-sponsored nutrition programs
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.