Observe an art or music lesson in your Birth-PK practicum classroom.
Write a 250-word summary and analysis delineating the effectiveness of the lesson.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Design a music or creative arts lesson for 3-year-olds. Consider individual differences in ability, culture, and language. Lesson plan templates are available in the Student Success Center. Include the following in your lesson plan:
1. Clear-cut objectives that align to NAEYC standards.
2. Relevant materials and resources.
3. Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies for the specific diverse groups.
4. Informal and/or formal assessments that align with objectives.
5. Authentic, formative, and/or summative assessments.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.