Create a Unit Overview in a Word document to outline your unit. Include the following:
1. A calendar of daily activities for your entire unit
2. A brief description of each activity
3. The learning goals connected to each activity
Describe in detail at least three activities that reflect a variety of instructional, engagement, and management strategies/techniques. Provide a narrative describing each activity and how it will be implemented. Explain why you are planning those specific activities. In your explanation, be sure to:
1. Explain the relationship between activity and learning goals.
2. Describe how the preassessment informed the selection of activities.
3. Choose a formative assessment from the list you created in Topic 4 for each activity. Describe how formative assessments will be used to assess learning.
4. Describe how your engagement/management strategies impact learning.
5. Describe how you will integrate technology into instruction or provide a justification for not integrating technology.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.