or email us
ECO 203 WEEK 1 QUIZ 329 QUIZZES
1. Question : If an individual’s income increases, then the demand for a normal good will
2. Question : An example of investment, as defined in economics, is
3. Question : All but which one of the following could shift the demand curve?
4. Question : When a firm decides to replace some workers with robots in its production process, it is making a decision about one of the basic economic questions. Which one?
5. Question : When price changes, one should expect a change in
6. Question : Demand relates the various amounts that consumers are willing to buy over a specified time period
7. Question : When the government redistributes income, it is answering a basic economic question. Which one?
8. Question : Self-interested behavior and incentives are
9. Question : Which of the following would be described as capital by an economist?
10. Question : When price changes, there is an opposite change in the