or email us
ECOM 210 WEEK 8 FINAL EXAM
Question 1.1. (TCO 2) The exchange of updated information with other computing devices is called (Points : 5)
2. data transferring.
Question 2.2. (TCO 2) All of the following describe retailing except (Points : 5)
1. A retailer is a sales intermediary.
2. Many manufacturers sell directly to consumers and through wholesalers and retailers.
3. E-tailing makes it easier for a manufacturer to sell directly to customers by cutting out the intermediary.
4. Companies that produce a large number of products, such as Procter & Gamble, do not need retailers for efficient distribution.
Question 3.3. (TCO 2) _____ enables the determination of the location of an enabled device. (Points : 5)
Question 4.4. (TCO 3) Software tools that scout the Web for stores that sell similar items at low prices are called (Points : 5)
1. shopping portals.
3. shopping browsers.
4. intelligent search engines.
Question 5.5. (TCO 3) Companies that implement social computing technologies on their own websites need to view it primarily as (Points : 5)
a way to improve customer co