or email us
ECT 125 WEEK 6 HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS
16) Determine the resonant frequency for the circuit shown
18) Calculate the values of XL and XC for the circuit when it is operating at its resonant frequency
2) Complete the following table.
4) Complete the following table.
6) A filter has values of BW = 48 kHz and f0 = 340 kHz. Calculate the Q of the filter.
8) A filter has values of f0 650 Hz and Q 2.5. Determine the circuit bandwidth.
20) The gain of a filter is –1.2 dB. Determine the output power when Pin = 250 mW.
22) The gain of a filter is –1.95 dB. Determine the output power when Pin = 1 W.
24) Determine the output power for the circuit represented
26) Express each of the following in dBm.
28) convert each of the following to a power value (in watts).
30) Convert each of the following voltage gain (Av) values to dB form
32) Convert each of the following dB voltage gains to standard numeric form.
34) Calculate the maximum voltage gain for the low-pass filter shown
36) Calculate the maximum voltage gain for the low-pass filter shown
38) Calculate the cutoff frequency for the low-pass filter shown