Consider your current view of classroom management. Write an annotated list in bullet format of current beliefs you have regarding classroom management. Include four to five points in each of these categories:
1. How the teacher should act
2. How students are expected to behave
3. What the classroom might look and feel like
4. How the teacher helps students conduct themselves properly
5. What the teacher should do about misbehavior
6. How students should be taught what is expected of themEarly Childhood Education students should focus on Birth to Age 5/Pre-K and K to Age 8/Grade 3. Elementary Education students should focus on Grades K-8. Secondary Education students should focus on Grades 7-12.