1. To understand the benefits of using Educreations in the classroom
2. To create and upload an Educreations Lesson
3. To brainstorm ideas on how to use with district curriculum
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
In this tutorial, you will learn all about Educreations and how to use it in your classroom.
Welcome to the Educreations tutorial! There are a couple of things you need to prepare for before we get started.
Let's get started!
Educreations, a free app and online tool, that turns your iPad into a mini whiteboard! Teachers can record their own lessons which can be recorded and shared. Students can watch these videos for a review at home, or for a flipped classroom. Students can also create their own videos and share their own lessons, which are stored privately and visible to only the student and the teacher.
Teachers and students can design presentations with images, videos, and narrations. This is a great way for students to show what and how they are thinking!They can then upload their lessons to Educreations.com to share with students and other teachers. This can be embedded on any other site.
Source: Apple Apps Store.
This is a short tutorial on how to use Educreations. Get your iPad ready and follow along!
1. Your assignment is to create a lesson using Educreations on a topic you will teach in the next month. Requirements:
2. Let's share what we have created! What better way to get ideas than to see how your co-workers have used Educreations! Post your video lesson link on this google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bt_llqgx7XN0HMYf0-_SfPxCwOQrZZxKyhO82Wxhvy8/edit?usp=sharing
Go to www.educreations.com and log in with your new account. Go to the Dashboard. There is a new feature in which you can create a group and invite your students to join your group. They won't need an email to sign up! Once you have students in your group, you can easily share videos with each other. Check it out!