or email at:
ENG 315 WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT 2.2 JUSTIFICATION REPORT
1. In Part 1 of your Justification Report assignment, you built up the following sections: Problem Statement, Overview of Alternatives, Criteria, and Methods.
2. In Part 2, you will revise Part 1 based on your instructor’s suggestions (You have already revised it) and add to it the following sections: Evaluation of Alternatives, Findings and Analysis, and References.
3. Use the basic outline below to draft your paper (I provided you in Part 1 – Use it from there). Organize your responses to each question under the following section headings:
• Evaluation of Alternatives (for Questions 1-3)
• Findings and Analysis (for Questions 4-5)
• References (for Question 6)
Write a two (2) pages, single-spaced report (approx 1000-1200 words) in which you:
• Research the two (2) alternatives (i.e. possible solutions) that you’ve identified in your Part 1 Evaluation of Alternatives section. Record bibliographic information during research.
1. Example: You might research other organizations that have attempted similar solutions to the problem you have identified and explore the results of those experiments.
• Use what you discover in your research to evaluate each alternative by each of your five (5) criteria.
1. Example: If your research revealed that four companies similar to yours increased productivity after allowing their workers to telework from home three days per week, you might conclude that one of your suggested alternatives – in this case, the option to telework from home three days per week – satisfies one of your criterion of “Productivity” as a high-potential solution to a problem you’ve identified (of decreased worker morale and productivity at Doe’s Electronics). However, additional research might frustrate a recommendation of this alternative if it is found to fall short of other criteria while a second alternative fares better. For instance, a telework alternative might be found to be too costly to implement; too frustrating for consumers who prefer daily, in-person customer service; or too divergent from the company’s brand, “Always there for you!”