In this lesson, you will learn about risk management programs and plans. Specifically, this lesson will cover:
- Risk Management Program
- Sample Risk Management Plans
1. Risk Management Program
The systematic effort to reduce risk begins with a formal, written risk management program or plan that does the following:
- Declares the organization’s goals
- Describes the program’s scope, components, and methods
- Delegates responsibility for implementation and enforcement
- Demonstrates leadership commitment
- Delivers a guarantee of confidentiality and immunity from retaliation for staff members who report sensitive information
2. Sample Risk Management Plans
Visit the websites below for examples of risk management plans:
These resources are also listed in the summary at the end of this course.
Authored by Cindy Ebner, MSN, RN, CPHRM, FASHRM
If you are struggling with a concept or terminology in the course, you may contact RiskManagementSupport@capella.edu for assistance.
If you are having technical issues, please contact email@example.com.