or email us
ESE 691 ENTIRE COURSE
ESE 691 Week 1 Assignment Ms. Jung’s Class
Read the case study of Ms. Jung’s class, Level C, Case 1 in “Norms and Expectations.” Then, in a four- to five-page paper, complete the assignment found on page 11, at the bottom of Level C, Case 1. To complete this assignment, you will need to review the Case Study Set Introduction on page 2 and the STAR sheets on the four strategies on pages 12 through 14.
Within your paper, you will need to:
1. Include a statement describing how each of the four strategies will be implemented as Ms. Jung works with her newly structured class.
Stating expectations clearly
Implementing classroom rules and procedures
Supporting expectations consistently
Reevaluating established norms
1. Select a classroom norm that would allow successful student movement to outside instruction as needed and maximize time for learning.
This norm may be stated as a rule.
Explain why you believe the norm will be effective.
1. Write two expectations Ms. Jung should state clearly to the entire class to help establish this norm.
2. State a specific procedure concerning movement she must teach Lew (refer back to the classroom schedule).
3. State a specific procedure concerning movement she must teach Myra (refer back to the classroom schedule).
ESE 691 Week 1 DQ 1 Case Study- Ms. Bosco’s Class
Case Study: Ms. Bosco’s Class.