or email us at:
FIN 370 FINAL EXAM LATEST
1) The goal of the firm should be
2) An example of a primary market transaction is
3) According to the agency problem, _________ represent the principals of a corporation.
4) Which of the following is a principle of basic financial management?
5) Another name for the acid test ratio is the
6) The accounting rate of return on stockholders’ investments is measured by
7) If you are an investor, which of the following would you prefer?
8) The primary purpose of a cash budget is to
9) Which of the following is a non-cash expense?
10) The break-even model enables the manager of a firm to
11) A zero-coupon bond
12) If you have $20,000 in an account earning 8% annually, what constant amount could you withdraw each year and have nothing remaining at the end of 5 years?
13) At what rate must $400 be compounded annually for it to grow to $716.40 in 10 years?
14) The present value of a single future sum
15) Which of the following is considered to be a spontaneous source of financing?
16) Compute the payback period for a project with the following cash flows, if the company’s discount rate is 12%.