Instructions - Read Carefully for Understanding
This is a flipped lesson. You will be watching a video with instructions on how to edit and format in Google Sheets. You will be responsible for LEARNING the editing techniques demonstrated in this video. Unlike watching a video at home, using a video as a learning tool requires you to actively participate in the learning as you watch the video. Here are some suggestions/strategies you should try as you watch.
- Watch and Listen to the video. Think about what you are seeing and what I am explaining to you in the video.
- Take notes as you are watching the video. (pause the video)
- Pause the video and think about what was said and done.
- Pause the video and practice what was demonstrated in the video
- Many students find it helpful to watch and Listen to the video completely one time then watch it again from the beginning (pausing to practice the skills being taught)
- Do not skip around the video. You will miss important details that are being explained