This is a long one (10 mins or so), but it is worthwhile.
Source: within the video itself
1. Explain the Wolf’s motion using the graph:
2. Graph Red Riding Hood’s movements according to the following events listed in the order they occurred:
• Little Red Riding Hood set out for Grandmother’s cottage at a good walking pace.
• She stopped briefly to talk to the wolf.
• She walked a bit slower because they were talking as they walked to the wild flowers.
• She stopped to pick flowers for quite a while.
• Realizing she was late, Red Riding Hood ran the rest of the way to Grandmother’s cottage.2.
3. 1. Graph the altitude of the sky rocket on its flight according to the following sequence of events listed in order.
• The sky rocket was placed on the launcher.
• As the rocket motor burned, the rocket flew faster and faster into the sky.
• The motor burned out; although the rocket began to slow, it continued to coast even higher.
• Eventually, the rocket stopped for a split second before it began to fall back to Earth.
• Gravity pulled the rocket faster and faster toward Earth until a parachute popped out, slowing its descent.
• The descent ended as the rocket landed gently on the ground
Source: Questions and Graph: CPO